Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{my favorites}

I love having favorites of things...favorite movies, favorite snacks, favorite colors...and I love to have favorites in abundance. If I thoroughly enjoy something, it becomes a "favorite" of mine. I don't just have one favorite color, I have ten. But one of my favorite movies is "You've Got Mail." I adore that movie, and watch it frequently, so much so, that I can quote it all the way through. Having a movie that I am so comfortable and familiar with is, well, a comfort. It's a good movie to watch when I feel alone, or scared, or sick, or romantic.


"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms." - Wouldn't a bouquet of sharpened pencils be lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment