Saturday, October 23, 2010

{celebrate}

There are a lot of things in life to celebrate...and I am always seeing darling "celebrate" banners at my favorite stores that I love, but cannot afford. So, I decided to make my own!


It felt a bit like "Let's Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins..."with tuppence for paper and strings, you can have your own set of wings"...except I got a banner out of my paper and ribbon instead of a kite.


With a handy tiny hole punch, a LOT of circle cutting (I am thinking next time I do a project like this, a circle cutter would not be a bad investment) and an evening by myself, I put it all together!


This was such a fun project...I cannot wait to have something to celebrate! Although I suspect they will go up in my apartment even without a specific celebration in mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment