Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{legacy}

I often wonder what is the first impression others have of me. Is it good? Is it nice? Are people glad when I enter the room or glad when I leave it? 


When Princess Grace Kelly died, James Stewart gave this eulogy: "You know, I just love Grace Kelly. Not because she was a princess, not because she was an actress, not because she was my friend, but because she was just about the nicest lady I ever met. Grace brought into my life as she brought into yours, a soft, warm light every time I saw her, and every time I saw her was a holiday of its own."


I think that is one of the sweetest things someone could say about another person. I want to be that sort of person. 


I hope your holiday season is filled to the brim with blessings and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment