Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{two thousand thirteen}

It's here...

...a brand new year...

are you excited? are you nervous? are you anxious? are you relieved? did you make resolutions? do you have goals?

I love making lists, and goals - here are a few of mine for the start of the year:

  • successfully move myself and my family from one end of the country to the other {so incredibly anxious about this!}
  • work on this blog more {I really would love for this to become something so much more than it is right now}
  • get going on an Etsy store {I am thinking a party-in-a-box business}
  • make our new house a home {stay tuned for pictures, tutorials, and updates}
  • make it to my weight goal by William's first birthday
  • become intentional in our living and the way we spend our time {more on this coming soon!}
what are you thinking of doing this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love lists too! :) my lists will be posted soon! Can't wait to see pictures of all that is accomplished in your home and life. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete