Friday, April 27, 2012

{memory}

Well, I think we are on Project 5 now...I have been so busy with so many non-crafts. Mostly sorting and packing (less than a month now, SCARY!!).

When I was making Jack's baby quilt, I came across this post from Purl Bee, and knew that I just had to make a memory game with the scraps! So I did!

Now that I am making William's quilt (pictures coming somewhat soon!), I have a lot more scraps. So I bought some more of the same felt and got to work! This is what I made this time:

Added to what we had from last time:


And we are all ready for my little guys to be old enough to play a memory game.

All I had to purchase was the felt - so I sprung for some high quality wool felt. Six sheets at $2 each...out of pocket expense: $12 (and I still have 2 sheets left for when I accumulate more scraps)!

No comments:

Post a Comment