Thursday, May 17, 2012

{project 6}

Well, Friends, we are winding down with our lofty-crafty goal. We are moving out of our apartment this weekend, and that was my deadline! So, I would like to share with you Project 6!


This is a little quilt that I made from a kit I was given 2 Christmases ago. It was supposed to be a queen-size quilt where you supply your own back, but I decided to use the fabric to make a smaller quilt where I wouldn't have to buy any fabric for the back.


This was a lot of fun as it was a bit of a step out of my comfort zone {I struggle with the crazy quilt part!}

 All I had to buy for this project was the batting {because that is a bit of a pricey item that is very specific to each project, I don't keep this on hand}. 




Total out-of-pocket expense: $12. And I spend approximately 4 hours on it. 

I think we will stick this with our picnic blanket for windy days at the beach or park!

No comments:

Post a Comment