Monday, October 29, 2012

{oh geez}

Oh geez, Friends...

It's almost November! I had planned on writing up a summer recap to see if I had done anything on my summer list. I guess it's never too late...


6. Meet our new son at the end of summer - This was definitely the highlight of my summer. Our sweet boy arrived early on August 22. What a treat for this mama to get to know him over the past two months. And his arrival was just the perfect example of God's faithfulness - my husband flew in from across the country 4 hours before we went to the hospital!


8. Improve my photography skills - I have been trying to take more photos and edit them right away. Here is one of my faves from the summer: 


I did accomplish much more than this, so I will be coming back to my list in a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment