Monday, November 14, 2011

{commission}

For almost a month and a half now, I have been a Second Lieutenant's wife. My husband has been in the Marine Corps since we met, but he took his oath of office at the end of September to become an officer in the United States Marine Corps. 

We were allowed to do whatever we wanted for the ceremony, so this was one of the first parties that I did everything for from start to finish {my wonderful mama did pick up all the food from Costco for me - you can only get so much done in one day}. 
We had lots of American Flags as decor and lining the garden beds at the park


I made the programs myself on my trusty HP printer

Swearing his oath of office

I got to pin his Lieutenant's bars on 




Foot-poppin' kiss!

All pictures were taken by Captus Fotography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment