Thursday, October 6, 2011

{after a party}

Well...this has been the busiest couple of weeks... My husband got to take his oath of office and is now a Second Lieutenant in the Marine Corps...it was a big deal, and we threw a big party. Now I have the remains of a party to clean up. I usually dread that part. It is never as much fun to clean up from a party as it is to set up for one...but I have been trying to change my attitude about that. As I was folding napkins to put them away, I realized that the memories from the party are still there...I guess cleaning up can be a good way to reflect on the laughter and friendship that was present there... I will share pictures eventually - no one who brought their camera got any good ones, and we haven't received the pictures from the photographer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment