Friday, October 21, 2011

{feeling crabby}

I finished it! This quilt I have been working on for the past month or so was an attempt to use up things lying around the house without spending more money. {it almost worked!} I just used embroidery floss that I had around, and fabric that I had around. And my wonderful mama had an awesome coloring book at her house that I nabbed the pictures from! The only things I had to buy were the batting {because that is a bit pricey, I don't keep it lying around - I only buy it for projects when I really need it, but I had a coupon, so no biggie}, and enough material for the backing and binding {I was able to gauge it pretty well, so I didn't really have any left over! Yay!}

I have just been letting Jack play around on it - I think it is going to become our storytime blankie....



...now to get back to my million other projects that I have around here {I've got to start that Project Life stuff!!!}

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt! Great job using up what you had left! I wish I knew how to make quilts. :)

    ReplyDelete