Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{it came!...and will you join me?}

It came! My Project Life kit came in the mail today!! I am so excited! I am just shocked by how awesome it looks {and how much came with this kit}.

It is a system of scrapbooking that involves journal cards and photographs in special page protectors {on the left-hand side of the photo}. :-) I think it is going to be great fun!

I am just about to go put together my first layout, but I want to know...

Would you like to join me in doing Project Life? There are an abundance of journal-ing cards here, and I would love to do this project with you! If you are interested, I would love to share...please let me know via Blogger, Facebook, Phone, Email - If you live close, we can have a get-together, if you live far away, we can be Project Life penpals!

Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment