Saturday, October 8, 2011

{a project a day}

Are you like me? Do you have so many projects you would like to do that you don't even know where to begin?

I love projects...and by projects, I mean crafts. I am not really an adrenaline junkie, I don't like computer games or electronic games, but I do love crafts {just look at earlier posts in this blog}. So, I decided to add one more project to my huge list of ongoing projects: Project Life {website: http://beckyhiggins.com/}. It is a new way to scrapbook based on journal cards, mementos, and pictures. I love traditional scrapbooks with all the pretty stickers and embellishments, but I have a son. And I don't think he is going to be as into that sort of thing as I am. So, I thought I would give this a whirl and see if it would make a good baby book for him. I'll post updates...we'll see.

For now, I have to finish my little quilt that I made using fabric and embroidery floss that I found around my house! {shows you how much stuff I have for projects}. I am almost done, and can't wait to show you!

Here's a preview with the pillow I already finished that will match the quilt:

PS - This is a quilt and pillow set for children - not all of my home decorations involve a lobster wearing sunglasses...although it could be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment