Saturday, September 17, 2011

{is this really me?}

I don't know who I am anymore...I am certainly not myself...my husband has noticed the change, too, and has threatened to take me to a mental health professional {okay, maybe that was just a joke}...but, seriously...

I am actually exercising on a routine basis...
No, really, I am. {Well, not this week because of the new job thing}, but I honestly have been working out more than my pre-pregnancy routine which was...well, once every 3 months was my old routine...

My sweet mama introduced me to Zumba. Yeah, it's a bit crazy, it's a bit edgy, but, my goodness, it is a lot of fun. Actually, I am sitting here in my workout clothes {be glad you can't see me!} waiting for time to go to the Saturday workout.

I love to dance, but I have a sweetheart who only danced with me when he was trying to sweep me off my feet. Now that I have been all swept up, dancing comes very infrequently...and then I found Zumba. {note: this is not the kind of dancing my sweetheart and I did when we were dating, but there's music and dance moves, so it counts to me!} And you don't need a dance partner, which is good.

But I hardly know who I am anymore - I honestly have not sweat this much since I was at bootcamp with the Army {did you know I was in the Army National Guard before I got married?} I haven't started to lose weight yet {hopefully because I am building muscle} but I am determined to stick it out and lose this pregnancy weight.

Lots of things I would like to share with you, but for now - time to go Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment